Saturday, December 18, 2010

My First Blog

So,Hello People....
This is my first blog...as i am new to the blogging world,i wud like to make my first blog simple...
its 18th Dec 2010....time 9:26 PM........5th sem theory exams from 29th Dec....in short,"Apni Toh Lagi Padi Hai"....
But still,i am relaxing a bit...i think college has completely changed my way of taking things....i take some things seriously and some lightly....
to be absolutely frank,"Ab Mujhe Gussa Nahi Aata Hai"
i was really a short tempered guy before i joined my college,but after that,i have learned a lot of things.....how to convince people,how to maintain relations,how to keep in touch wid all the college mates...
i mean its really tuf to keep in touch of each any every guy in college but i have made it somewhat easier for me...
i am one of the very active students of my college and i am really proud of it coz most of the ppl complete there graduation doing nothing in their college life...
i did not want to be one such of a person......i wanted that ppl shud know who i am and what i am.....people gradually came up and we came in touch....

My first day in college
i exactly remember the date
17th Sept 2008,
Place : ECA (old campus),ajmer / PR bhawan
My first class and my first graduation teacher
workshop techniques and my teacher on the very first day of the first class was Anurag sir...
.............
.
.
.
.
.
Oopps,i m late for my studies
catch u all later
keep reading the blog
.....More interesting stuff to follow,
Bye

4 comments:

  1. Welcome bhaiya :)

    You know my first class was C++ and my teacher was Anurag sir too. So far the best teacher in my life. :)

    We would love to read your college experiences here. Go on!. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx bhabhi.....
    i will write all the college experience here on this blog....wanted to improve my comm. skills n english.....dats why i hv started blogging.....
    :)

    ReplyDelete